Expert Events is committed to supporting sustainability practices and reducing the impact of our events on the environment.
We encourage all attendees, sponsors, exhibitors, and suppliers to also consider environmentally friendly options when attending an Expert Events’ conference or event.
Our efforts to reduce our carbon footprint include:
- Printed materials are kept to a bare minimum.
- Attendees are encouraged to use electronic resources such as referring to the conference program via the conference app or website.
- Attendee name badges are printed on fully recyclable paper.
- Sponsors and exhibitors are encouraged to exercise environmental values and practices in their participation.
- Expert Events offers our clients the option to run their conference as a virtual or hybrid model.
What can you do?
- If budget allows, when booking your flight, choose to offset your carbon footprint.
- Most of the accommodation options offered by Expert Events are located near the conference venue. Where possible, we encourage you to walk between locations.
- Choose to follow the waste separation instructions at the venue and at your accommodation.
- Bring a drink bottle to fill at the water stations at the conference venue.
- Bring a reusable bag to carry your conference materials in.
- Recycle where possible, such as your lanyard.